Search This Blog

Dig It! Gardening Tips for Dogs

Dig It! Gardening Tips for Dogs
a book for when your dog gardens too, too much!

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Getting Organised ...

What am I going to get organised? My blogs, that's what. Oh who am I kidding, I am a long, long way away from getting my blogs organised. I know this because, apart from making a guess, that would probably be wrong, I don't really know how many blogsites I actually have.

I know there are around twelve, no, maybe fifteen. Some of them are Blogger blogs, as is this on. Some of them are Wordpress blogs. I have one of each that gets a moderate amount of attention from me. Well really, it isn't a moderate amount of attention, it's a poor amount of attention. A moderate amount would be one post a week, I think. I spend far more time on other social media ...

Does that matter? Should I, or could I be doing more on my blogs? Well, I'm a writer, a self-published writer, who has books to sell, of course I should be spending more time on my blogs. Or better yet, I should perhaps be spending far more time on ONE blog, a main blog, a blog for myself as a writer!

I have a Facebook page as a writer, but I can't really format that page very much, and I can't put up lots of links to it, or if I can, I don't know how to do it well. I know a little bit about these social media things, not a lot. And I don't really want to go to much further into these things at the moment.

What I do want to do is to get one blog for myself as a writer, one blog that is mine, not a free one, as I have at the moment, but a paid blogsite. I know the basics of how to go about doing this, and I recently went to an interesting workshop in such things. Anyway, this site here attracts many view, and maybe I should look doing more with this site? Or maybe the most used Wordpress blog? No, a brand new site, in my own name, that's the way to go.

So will I do it soon? Oh who knows, I sure don't, I don't even know how many blogs I have! Haha - do you have similar problems to this too? I'd love to know if you managed to tidy things up, and how you did it. No scams or spam though, thanks ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts on this? Let us know!